Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday

Hi,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still on tract for surgery on Tueday, 2/19/08 @ 2:30 in the afternoon. Tom went through all the pre-op testing yesterday morning and had another MRI in the afternoon. This MRI is evidently a more in depth one that Dr. Asher will use during surgery.

Aunt Joan flew in yesterday. (finally reaching Greensboro @ 5 PM last evening, when she was suppose to be there @ 10 AM.) Long day for her. Sean and Anna picked her up and they arrived in Monroe around 7:45.

Mike and Tina got here late this afternoon and Uncle Edd and Aunt Linda are due to land in Charlotte tomorrow afternoon.

Just want to thank you all for all the prayers, food and offers to open up your homes to acccomodate all of the Croghan Clan! You are all awesome! For those of you who would have loved to be with us but for a variety of reasons could not, we totally understand. Just keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Due to the time of surgery on Tuesday and the anticipated amount of time that the surgery will take, we probably will not be updating the blog until Wednesday morning. But we will update on Wednesday as soon as possible so that you all have the latest update.

Love to all,
Tom & Lynne
Mike & Tina
Sean & Anna

3 comments:

Peter Boulay said...

To the family, especially my old dear friends Mike & Tina. I am so sorry to hear what is going on.

I just emailed my Pastor to put your Dad on the prayer list.

Our hearts are in prayer for your family

Peter & Suzette Boulay
(contact me at pboulay[at]rochester.rr.com pls)

Anonymous said...

I really hope things go well with Tom this week! It was good to see him yesterday and I hope he gets a lot of rest time on the new couch. As a motivator for him, let him know I still have that blue belt he gave ma and I can wear it next time I come over. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

I really hope things go well with Tom this week! It was good to see him yesterday and I hope he gets a lot of rest time on the new couch. As a motivator for him, let him know I still have that blue belt he gave me and I can wear it next time I come over. Love you guys!