Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow

Dr. Asher's office called and cancelled Tom's appointment for today and made another one for tomorrow. First thing in the morning we meet with the Radiologist, Dr. Troutman to set up Tom's schedule of treatments. Later in the morning we go to Dr. Asher's office to have the staples removed from his incision where they did the biopsy. I am sure that he will be pretty tired tomorrow after all of this.

For the most part he is doing really well. His spirits are good and he is eating and sleeping well. I went back to work on Monday and I must confess, I was a little more than apprehensive about leaving him alone. He has however done very well. I can see where he tires out very easily and is slightly confused but for the most part he is holding up rather well considering.

Again, thank you all for your prayers. I can not tell you all what it means to us. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we truly believe that it is all of your prayers that is helping us get through each day.

Love,
Tom & Lynne

No comments: