Friday, February 22, 2008

Just Tom and I

Just wanted to give you the latest update. All of our wonderful family has gone back home and Tom and I can not tell you how very grateful we were to have them with us during his surgery. He is doing well and is in no pain at all. We have an appointment next Wednesday with Dr. Asher the nerosurgeon, to remove his staples and check his incision. We also have an appointment on Thursday with Dr. Troutman who will set up his radiations treatments. For now we are just enjoying a quiet and peaceful time and thanking God for every day that we have together. We ask that you please continue your prayers as I believe with all my heart that the Doctors decision not to do the craniotomy was the direct result of all the prayers that you were all saying for us.
Love,
Tom & Lynne
Mike & Tina
Sean & Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Monday 2/25 @ 5:30 pm....
Tommy and Lynne...just wanted the both of you to know that you are in my thoughts,prayers and in my heart......glad I was able to be there with you for the week..and I am finally back in the north east after some memorable times at the airports!!!! wish I could still be there with you looking out at the daffodils and pansies...we are predicted to get another north eastern storm starting tomorrow...!! Molly sends puppy kisses and I send my continued prayers..and love.... Joanie