Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Good Day!

Hi All,


No new medical news to report today. Tom and I went to Combraco (where Tom works) and cleared out his "stuff" this morning. It was hard on him to do this and once again he showed me the unbelievable strengh that he possesses. He is truly my hero! I have never met anyone as strong and with so much determination as Tom. It is this strength, determination and the love and prayers of all of you that is going to get us through this! Tom and I are both so very thankful for the wonderful family and friends that we have. We are especially blessed to have Mike, Tina, Sean and Anna with us every step of the way!


Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers.


Love,

Tom & Lynne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending all my love and lots of prayers your way, xo.
trinity

Anonymous said...

Wednesday/2/13/08 @ 2:40 pm....
Tom and Lynne,
It was good to talk with both of you last night and I also talked with Sean later evening when both him and Anna just returned to their
apartment.
My love,thoughts and prayers are with the both of you and the family. Let's keep the fighting Irish spirit..and..determination to
get this surgery over with and you Tom on the road to recovery....
love ya....Joanie

E. Foley said...

I've been praying for you, Croghans! *hugz*

Anonymous said...

May God love you Croghan's and bless every day. It all sounds so hopeful. My greatest compliments to Mike for doing such a great job on keeping us so up to date with the blog under such stressful times. A really great job! Keep up the great work Tom! Same for the grand woman behind you too!
My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you.
Sharon Conrad